• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Lemoore house

larbear

FOSx1000
pilot
I'm moving to Lemoore for the RAG in a few weeks. I was thinking of buying a 3 or 4 bedroom place and renting one or two rooms out while I live there. Has anyone done this before?

tlord82

pilot
I currently live with three other RAG studs in Hanford. Our property manager told us yesterday that the 4 bedroom house next door is opening up. The realty company is Realty World Sweeney Anderson and the property is Charlie Chambers Drive. Nice neighborhood and good location. I know that this is not an answer to your question, but I thought I'd give you a heads up. PM me with any questions.

larbear

FOSx1000
pilot
If anybody else is heading to Lemoore, I'll be looking for roommates whether I end up buying or just renting.

Huggy Bear

pilot
I have an extra bedroom I can rent you. It is right between a 1 and a 3 years old bedrooms. You can share the bathroom with them. Only 350 a month. Oh, but I have to warn you, I walk around naked mostly.

larbear

FOSx1000
pilot
I have an extra bedroom I can rent you. It is right between a 1 and a 3 years old bedrooms. You can share the bathroom with them. Only 350 a month. Oh, but I have to warn you, I walk around naked mostly.

So you will pay me 350/month to live in your house with your kids? Make that 450 and you will have yourself a deal.