• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Leaving 4 OCS Tomorrow, Need to know class #!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duncan

Wow, I have managed to procrastinate again, but I need to know the class # for those of us starting on March 9/10(Not sure which is official). If anyone could help, that would be highly appreciated.

mattlowery

Duncan,

I start March 23rd, and the number is 21-02. So maybe yours is 20-02??? not sure, my recruiter told me mine.

Matt L.

brian-75

Have fun guys,

expect a lot of stress tomorrow and be as loud as possible, shout from your gut to save your voice, and show up late like 11 or 12, they may tell you to come back around 2 after lunch, in which case go to the naval air museum...its really cool. The candidate officers are from class 14-02 and they are from Bat II, which is my battalion, mine is class 16-02 which is the senior class on deck so will be looking out for you guys. But I will not see you guys until next weekend...hehe

Brian-75

oh yea do not look around, maintain the 1000 yd stare and pay attention...you will learn a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.