• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

usnmerritt

NSW land
None
After OCS, you'll have API...Aviation Pre-Flight Indoc...this is before any advanced or intermediate training. In API, they have a waiting pool. So, depending upon how many are in the pool, that's how you get your wait time. Right now, I think the wait is around 3-6 months, but that was before NASP got hit by Ivan. So, it may be much longer.

If you're not in OCS yet, don't worry about it because it could, and more than likely will, change by the time you get into it. You can always call down to the API office in NASP and ask them wait the wait is, but I would wait a little while until they get their bearings back from the storm.

Hope this helps.

thrillseeker121

My recruiter told me people get anywhere between the weekend and over a month. Did anyone else here anything similar to that?

jg5343

FLY NAVY...Divers need the work
pilot
Leave time is ALWAYS dependent upon your orders. So max flex is the best advice I can give. Don't worry so much about stupid $hit like that, it always works itself out.

EngineGirl

Sleepy Head
jg5343 said:
Leave time is ALWAYS dependent upon your orders. So max flex is the best advice I can give. Don't worry so much about stupid $hit like that, it always works itself out.

I can always count on you jg5343 to set things in prespective.

EngineGirl

Status
Not open for further replies.