• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

LEAVE QUESTION FOR INCOMING PILOTS/NFO's

Shadow9660

Here's the question: I should be done here in Quantico with IFS around the first or second week of December, putting me in P Cola around the middle of December. Will I be held to the 22 DEC to 2 JAN leave schedule or will I be able to go on leave when i get down there? Will I most likely class up after the holiday? Trying to get cheaper airfare, and it's cheaper earlier...any advice will help. Thanks, Chris

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
You could always call Officer Student Control. Oh... Wait... That's what you're SUPPOSED to do. M Co should have the number.

KBayDog

You could try this, too:

1. Call StuCon and see if they have a start date for you. If it is after the holidays:
2. Slow down with IFS.
3. Set up a detach date at TBS for after the holidays.
4. Take leave from TBS, then detach/report to Pensacola after New Year's.

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
Ok, well you should absolutely go the Officer Student Control route...but here is what they will probably tell you.

You will probably get those dates, 22 Dec - 2 Jan. As for starting, I wouldn't hold my breath, they are still backed up with Alpha guys through the end of Jan then you have Bravo they need to push through after that...expect a long wait.