• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Leave In A Week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen

Hey guys, I have'nt been able to make a post in a while. I just have a couple more days until I leave. It seems like the 19th just slipped up on me. But physically I feel I'm ready and mentally also. So I'm just aking you guys to pray for me and I'll see you guys when you arrive in june. Even though we probaly won't recognize each other. Maybe we should come up with a secret airwarriors hand sign so we can recognize each other. Well gotta go. PEACE

Stephen J. Hall

Kyle McWhirter

Give love to the poopies on 02Jun. I think if we go around calling out log in names from airwarriors, we might find a friend or two while we are down there.

Funny story...I just got back to California after graduation in NY. I showed my family the "Delayed Entry Program" OCS booklet. About five minutes later the book was on the coffee table and no one would read it. I think that they got to page 2 and got scared! God bless us all...we will need it.

ATP, you reporting on the 2nd or 3rd? Let's find some other friends before we are slaves!

unfUSN

Kyle... I'm actually reporting on the 29th or 30th. My fiance and I are getting a hotel room and checking out P-cola for a couple of days. She is leaving in the morning on the 2nd. I was planning on just reporting to the BEQ and meeting some fellow poopies.

I'd be more than happy to try and catch up with anyone who is getting there early... I'll post my cell phone number and hotel info as soon as I finalaize my plans.

ATP

Walker

I got my orders and plane ticket. I'm set to go down on june 9th. Anyione else going then besides me and falcaner? If anyone wants to meet up ahead of time, I'm all for it. Let me know.

Falcaner

DCA "Don't give up the ship"
Walker,
Thought i let you know that i am going to be arriveing in Pensacola on the 9th. Unfortunatly i couldn't get anything sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.