• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Leave at the start of primary

WDE117

I'm in API right now and, if all goes well, will be graduating third week of September with follow on to Corpus. Very close friend of mine is getting married two weeks after I check in down in TX and I'm supposed to be part of the wedding. What are the chances that I'm able to take leave for that weekend? Plan is roughly to leave Friday afternoon and return late morning Monday, but I wasn't sure if the schedules were flexible enough to do that. Thoughts?

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
Assuming you don't miss any Xs or classes, I don't see why this wouldn't be approved.

Yardstick

Is The Bottle Ready?!
pilot
I'm not up on how long the wait is in Corpus right now, but you should be allowed if you're still part of the pool. just bring it up early and often

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
What Yardstick said. If you're in the TW4 pool, you should be fine. Just tell them right away, but they're fairly reasonable.

navjack

K-Vegas
the party line in 28 lately has been you may put in leave for whatever you want, but the ops has the prerogative to hold his approval decision until right before the leave date to let you know. if they don't need you for an x, you'll probably get to go but it will be late notice. a guy i know had to really push just to be the best man in his own brother's wedding. you might be in good shape because you'll either be standing by with the wing at that point or in systems class, which does not go into the weekend and the chain will know that.

BigJeffray

Sans Remorse
pilot
Second what everyone else has said. When I checked into TW-4, I went to Vegas the very next weekend. If you check into one of the VTs by then, just ask and see what happens.

gparks1989

pilot
Contributor
Anybody know of its possible to do leave en route to Corpus? The current deal is detach Thurs, report NLT Saturday 2359. I'd like to take 2-3 days of leave, and it looks like the wait for class-up in Corpus is ~1 week.