• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Lawful Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

boogerbrain

gotta love it, ask a few hypothetical questions on an internet forum (where, if i am correct, questions and discussions are encouraged) and all of a sudden my character is put into question. It's strange, was talking to a retired Army E-6 and a retired Navy (Seabee) E-6 today at work, and I didn't receive this kind of reception (in fact there seemed to be some understanding along the lines of "hey, you're a civilian. There is a lot of "grey area" with regards to what is a lawful order, etc."). I see I have become the butt of the joke.
Stay classy guys.

phrogpilot73

I see I have become the butt of the joke.
Yes, you have.

Stay classy guys.
We're not the ones who: 1. Like turtles (fill out your profile if you want to be taken seriously). 2. Tried to find out what the nitnoid definition of lawful order was, and provided examples of not what could/could not be considered a lawful order but lead to "how far can I push it". 3. Is willing to trust the advice of high-year tenure guys that were shown the door without making Chief/SFC, over career officers.

Thanks for the recommendation about being classy. Is classy banning you? I don't care if it is. You're gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.