• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Latest Drops

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
zippy said:
Couple weeks ago there was a guy from Vance who got jets with a 52... a week or so before that a guy with a 60 got P3s. I think the last 2 e2c2 guys I know of had like high 60s/low 70s and other mid 50s.

You've got what you got. Youre going to get what youre going to get... Put what you want down, and whatever is going to happen is going to happen. No since worrying about it (too much...). Nothing you can really do about it.

My god, how many more times does this need to be asked. Zippy is hitting the nail on the head. There's nothing you can do about it, so why do you keep asking every couple of days. You'll find out tomorrow (I'm assuming).

T37Driver

Lone Warrior
Good Luck with your picks man....I'd pray for ya but I'm sort of an atheist....:D ...Aside all jokes...all the best.

jg5343

FLY NAVY...Divers need the work
pilot
Ok, I know everyone is on the edge of their seats to see how I selected soooo:

P-3s!!!!!

Although disappointed in not getting my 1st 3 choices, lol, I am still looking forward to flying this b1tch!!! See ya in Corpus!!!

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
jg5343 said:
Ok, I know everyone is on the edge of their seats to see how I selected soooo:

P-3s!!!!!

Although disappointed in not getting my 1st 3 choices, lol, I am still looking forward to flying this b1tch!!! See ya in Corpus!!!
That's Karma for your "divers" comment. ;)

Brett

jg5343

FLY NAVY...Divers need the work
pilot
Youre probably right, Brett. But we are their main employment.

HERE IS THE DROP FOR MY AF BROS:
3 T-38s
1 T-44 (C130)
8 T-1s