• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

LAT TRANSFER TIMELINE

CK#4

Anyone know what the average timeline/sequence of events are once the board meets? Board just occurred 22 FEB 23. Curious when Board Precept/Membership and Quotas are released, personal notification date, official release, etc. With the next board due date in JUN, it would be nice to have some time to rebuild a package if necessary.

IKE

Nerd Whirler
pilot
In my experience of watching the lat xfer board (3 years). The convening order with quotas, etc. isn't posted until the results are posted. The Feb results have seemed to pop around mid-March, curiously close to ACSB results.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Anyone know what the average timeline/sequence of events are once the board meets? Board just occurred 22 FEB 23. Curious when Board Precept/Membership and Quotas are released, personal notification date, official release, etc. With the next board due date in JUN, it would be nice to have some time to rebuild a package if necessary.

Around 3-6 weeks. Just keep yourself posted (ie check the lat transfer page regularly).

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The times above match my experience (got picked up for FAO on last August’s board). Depending on your preferred gaining community, you may get tipper a day or two early (I got an email from the current senior FAO). You’ll have plenty of time to prep a package for the next board if needed. Good luck!!

Nicholsq

FMF DOC
The times above match my experience (got picked up for FAO on last August’s board). Depending on your preferred gaining community, you may get tipper a day or two early (I got an email from the current senior FAO). You’ll have plenty of time to prep a package for the next board if needed. Good luck!!
How long did it take for you to get re-designated and orders fulfilling your FAO duties. I was picked up for MSC this last board and now I'm trying to figure out my timeline. My new community manager said I would need to wait on a an approved scroll but I can get sent TEMDU status before then if my community is willing to release me. My original PRD was DEC this year but now I feel like its a coin toss.

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
How long did it take for you to get re-designated and orders fulfilling your FAO duties. I was picked up for MSC this last board and now I'm trying to figure out my timeline. My new community manager said I would need to wait on a an approved scroll but I can get sent TEMDU status before then if my community is willing to release me. My original PRD was DEC this year but now I feel like its a coin toss.
A year, but that was a known quantity as soon as the results came out. My source community wasn’t willing to release me until the end of my last set of aviation orders/whenever my CO was willing to let me go. I worked with my CO to get released a few months prior to my scheduled PCS. There was no chance of TEMDU based on my aviation qualifications (I was one of two WTIs in my squadron at the time).

Nicholsq

FMF DOC
A year, but that was a known quantity as soon as the results came out. My source community wasn’t willing to release me until the end of my last set of aviation orders/whenever my CO was willing to let me go. I worked with my CO to get released a few months prior to my scheduled PCS. There was no chance of TEMDU based on my aviation qualifications (I was one of two WTIs in my squadron at the time).
Thanks for sharing your experience. Well I’m definitely no WTI, and our wardroom is packed with jobless JO’s. I’m hoping my CO lets me go considering my PRD is in 3 months.

star56!

Anyone know/hear anything about timeline for results this lat transfer board that just convened in Feb?

Nicholsq

FMF DOC
Yeah hopefully any day now. What did you put in for and what community are you applying from. I have a couple friends applying for this board for intel and cec

star56!

What do ya'll mean by TEMDU? Is that something you can do once the results get out for the community, like TAD somewhere for a bit? Or for training?