• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Last USMC board meeting?

Lonestar155

is good to go
Anyone of you know when is the last board meeting for those wishing to ship out for the 10 week? OSO is out of town and I need the info asap. Thanks

joemcspeed

In the 12th MCD, it is a rolling board and they dont meet on a particular set of dates. They are taking apps as they come in. If yours isnt in by now for the may 31st report day, you better have it soon and have no hicups with any waivers. I just got my overnighted last week.

spitfiremkxiv

Pepe's sandwich
Contributor
Anyone of you know when is the last board meeting for those wishing to ship out for the 10 week? OSO is out of town and I need the info asap. Thanks

In '06 I didn't find out I was selected until the week before OCS. I'm not sure how long my OSO knew without telling me, but I know he didn't have the results any earlier than two weeks before my ship date. It seemed like it was pretty much a rolling process, but I never really got a straight answer on how the system worked.

Like anything else, the earlier the better, so keep the pressure on until you have results, and train like you've already been selected. Don't sweat the board. Good luck!

VIZKRIEG

KILL
When I went to OCC-195, (last summer), I found out on Tuesday afternoon, that I had to be there on Sunday morning. As always, YMMV

donnyglaze

I've got a question about the board meetings too. I've had my application completed and in since mid February. There was a problem with the waivers and that supposedly got squared away early March. I still have not heard anything about the waivers or the application. I asked my OSO and he said that they're still waiting to hear. Is there anything I can do, or should I just wait? I'm just worried that something may have gotten "misplaced."