• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Last Minute OCS

Has anybody ever gone through the experience of a last minute call up to OCS, because a couple of Candidates were injured, dqed, etc before the start of their OCC?

I've been selected 191 but rumor has it a couple of Candidates usually get called up last minute for the current OCS ie OCC 190 ..

If this has happened to you, how much notice did you have?

s/f

oztin79

Yeah, that would suck. The guys who get called up on short notice are even less psychologically prepared than the guys who were already there. Here's to those guys!

Id take 3 days notice to get in 4 months earlier.. I'm definately good to go... physically and psychologicaly. And it's not like its a big journey I live 15 minutes from Q-Town. Thank you for the responses.

s/f

oztin79

SoICanBeFree said:
Id take 3 days notice to get in 4 months earlier.. I'm definately good to go... physically and psychologicaly. And it's not like its a big journey I live 15 minutes from Q-Town. Thank you for the responses.

s/f
You're motivating! Good luck to you and hope you get in earlier.

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
Just get in there and get it done. Good for you. The earlier the better ... Just put your head down and kick some a$$. With your attitude you should do just fine. Good luck brother.

s/f