• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Last boards for PLC?

rjmayer

Does anyone know when the last boards are for 10 week plc this summer? I'm still waiting on some paperwork on my dual citizenship and I should be able to make the march boards, but are there boards in april too?

Yankee Uniform Tango
I'm fairly certain you have time until the last week of April to submit your package.

Yankee Uniform Tango
UPDATE: With the way the Marine Corps has been getting overwhelmed with applicants for 201, it looks like there might not even be an April board after all.

GO_AV8_DevilDog

Round 2...
Contributor
This is the latest info that I've been told:

I'm currently undergoing the process for selection

my OSA said to me that "i may not be able to get a slot for the 10 week, but I will probably get a PLC juniors slot"

this is the latest info (gouge) that I've gotten from my gnysgt and I only claim it as such.

rjmayer

Signed my contract on friday, 10 week combined NFO. There's a board coming up this friday, my OSO told me I would be accepted. They were really pushing hard to get some NFO's, so i figure there's so many reserved for our district at OCS. He said because I have no waivers, 8/9/8 astb, prior flight experience, 3.5 aerospace engineering gpa, and a 274 pft they would be hard pressed to find a reason to say no.

rjmayer

I guess I'll get a phone call in a couple of weeks. We'll be on spring break, so I don't know how much my OSO will be working that week. He might be going to the other universities that aren't on break.

Ventilee

pilot
Contributor
I was told that the last board met April 23rd by my OSO. But this was a few weeks ago and I have not contacted him since then.

2ndGen

Third times a charm
I have heard of people getting the call up to about a week before shipping. Good luck to all.

rjmayer

I think I have to be in Indianapolis the night of the 26th, and we all fly out together to Washington on the 27th. They said they weren't entirely sure of the dates, but that's what they could remember.