• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Land Nav

Status
Not open for further replies.

usmcecho4

pilot
No way really? i don't know if that's good or bad. I will have to find out. Should i call out to TBS and have thme look me up in the system for my ship date and start date?? So does that mean I report in may, but sit in M Co. Until June?

James

You will fall victim to and be the cause of many rumors involving "word."

Semper Fi,
usmcecho4

NapalmRat

No way really? i don't know if that's good or bad. I will have to find out. Should i call out to TBS and have thme look me up in the system for my ship date and start date?? So does that mean I report in may, but sit in M Co. Until June?

James

All the guys going to Delta in June we're changing their report date from May 31/June 1 to June 14th. Yours might be the same, or maybe you'll just have to find a lot of rocks to paint and grass to mow :icon_tong

SMILE4BULLETS

Concur, my orders to Delta specify 14 June as the report date. Still waiting on an ORMOD so I can check in with Mike at the end of March for IFS.

trongod46

pilot
ahh im just b/s'n it only took ten minutes to get a bite on that one.. that would be the most visited site on the internet if it were....

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
ahh im just b/s'n it only took ten minutes to get a bite on that one.. that would be the most visited site on the internet if it were....

Outstanding, you should have held off on replying, I am sure more would have bitten too...I wouldn't put it past some young buck to start recording checkpoints and start a website though... anyway

openbah

I'm not lazy, I'm disabled.
Guess you missed the intention of my post...

I was saying, if someone was going to record checkpoints and start a website, I'd be a likely candidate.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
There was a very big land nav matrix/cheating scandal in 1996, a few 2ndLts were sent home to look for other means of employment. This thread is done, this site is not condoning such a website even in jest.

Status
Not open for further replies.