• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Lacrosse in Quantico?

donnyglaze

So I just got to TBS earlier this week, and I saw lacrosse goals set up on one of the fields. Is there a league or do other people play pickup games there? If not, is there a league anywhere around Quantico that I could play in? For those of you who aren't familiar with lacrosse, sport of the gods, it's the one that has sticks that look like butterfly nets. Thanks,

s/f

WishICouldFly

UO Future Pork Chop
Like this?

girl_catching_butterfly.jpg

DocT

Dean of Students
pilot
You probably won't have alot of time during TBS to play in a lacrosse league. You tend to stay busy there.

MettGT

pilot
Those nets are set up for some youth league. Or at least thats the only people I saw using them during my incarceration there. Either way, as DocT said, you're not going to have enough free time to play in a league.

Cordespc

None
Contributor
When I was at TBS the base had a lacrosse team. The Colour SGT at OCS was actively recruiting dudes for the team after they graduated.