• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Lack of Communication with Processor or recruiter

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreaminBig-Ken

:icon_rage Here's the situation: I inquired about BDCP program through a regional recruiter in Kansas and it took a week to get my first phone call back. No problem. They emailed me a form (in pdf) and told me to have my transcript mailed to Kansas City. Did that the same day. Then I was told to fill out the Commission app, but there is no way to do that in the pdf format. Well, I've left 2 messages on the Chief's voicemail and my Processor and it has been atleast two weeks since I heard from either of them. The processor said to submit my info in a timely manner, but I can't if I can't get ahold to them. I've been studying for the ATSB and I can't schedule it because I haven't heard from the Chief who is supposed to do it. See, I really want into this program and I'm a very patient man, but I'm running into dead ends and I don't want to blow up their office phones since I've left 3 messages already. Any suggestions?

Ironfeliks23

USC- Sr.
Drop me an email and I will send you what I was given as an application in word format. There are a few things you need to change, mostly addresses for NRD LA.

Are there any recruiters closer to you? KS is darn near half a state worth a driving just to take the ASTB. Navy.com gives the closest officer recuiting number for Wichita as (800) 634-9407, if thats any different then NRD KS officer programs at (816) 880-1129 they might be a better resource.

The only thing I had to be in person for was the ASTB. I am close to my recruiter so I got as much face time with him as I thought he could handle, and then some. But it seemed I could have faxed, emailed or mailed darn near everything. If KS is still slow and unresponsive, maybe NRD Omaha or St. Louis would work better?

Best of luck with the app and take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.