• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

KRock beer choices

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
I live in Waco and none of the HEBs carry Yuengling, I haven't seen it at Wally World either. My all time favorite is SPATEN OKTOBERFEST, have to get it at the liquor store.

es101js

pilot
Yuengling is what I usually buy, but it's hit or miss at WalMartians and HEB.

NEX carries it consistently, but they close at 1700. And aren't open on Sunday.

hey master, hit up squirrleys off 14th and the guy will probably get some shipped in, he ordered me some new england microbrews (seadog and shipyard summer) a couple months ago, the owner is a cool dude

<----proud drinker of natty light

Afterburner76

Life is Gouda
pilot
Can't beat the nex selling yuengling for $5.99/12. That being said, it's not WHAT you drink in K-rock, it's THAT you drink. ...and LOTS. The haze of alcohol makes the time go by quicker. If there's anything I want to remember about K-rock, it's NOTHING! :)

Junkball

"I believe in ammunition"
pilot
My exposure to Yuengling this spring break down in FLA was an experience... sadly, it's not available up here. I usually go with JW Dundee's Honey Brown. It's smooth but not super sweet and a 12 goes down just fine.