• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

KRock beer choices

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

Don't get me started either

ouor6.png

:D

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Originality is not a Texan's forte'...demonstrated by the two posts above ----^

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb? :)

EDIT::banghead_

WOLFSON

Shiner is a great beer and usually on the top of my list when I see it at a bar. How is Lone Star? Good beer or just good belt buckles?

chupacabra

pilot
Contributor
How is Lone Star? Good beer or just good belt buckles?

In all reality, I'd say just a step above natty and the rest of the bottom-dwellers. But since it says "The National Beer of Texas" on the can, I drink it when I can because it helps with the Texas mindset.

It's the mandatory beer for floating any Texas river.

MasterBates

Honestly, Shiner gives me the shits beyond belief. My friends have banned me from sleeping on their couch if I have been drinking Shiner.

Natty Lite gives a weird, but tolerable hangover.

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
Shiner is a great beer and usually on the top of my list when I see it at a bar. How is Lone Star? Good beer or just good belt buckles?
Just good belt buckles, it gives me the shits! Might as well be Pearl.
Honestly, Shiner gives me the shits beyond belief. My friends have banned me from sleeping on their couch if I have been drinking Shiner.
Odd, never heard of this from anyone else. :confused:

a2b2c3

Mmmm Poundcake
pilot
Contributor
Shiner sucks. The beer selection in K-Ville sucks. Gotta head to Corpus to pick up decent beers.

Now Leinenkugel... There's some good stuff.

MasterBates

Yuengling is what I usually buy, but it's hit or miss at WalMartians and HEB.

NEX carries it consistently, but they close at 1700. And aren't open on Sunday.

H20man

Drill baby drill!
Natty and Schafer.... worst hangover ever.

mmmmm Shiner. Lone Star is good too. This thread is just about parallel to our giant beer thread