• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

KRock beer choices

nzachman

Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
Natty Light is brewed right here at the Columbus Bud Factory which means that it is the "freshest" here in C-Bus than anywhere in the world. And you know what, it still sucks!

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
Natty Light is brewed right here at the Columbus Bud Factory which means that it is the "freshest" here in C-Bus than anywhere in the world. And you know what, it still sucks!

Well, urine is "freshest" right out of the urethra...and I don't want to drink it there or anywhere else. Parallels Natty Light in more ways than one.

Dingobat

Guess she don't like the Cornbread either...
Seriously, Nasttyville is a town to be avoided at all cost. If your going to buy beer in that price bracket at least keep it on par with Pabst. I know we can't all party like rock stars with Coors, but Natty? Comon.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Stella Artois is my beer of choice when I am not drinking a Red Stripe, but I have been known in some circles to enjoy a Pina Colada or Margarita..:eek:

stella_artois.jpg

UMichfly

pilot
None
Well, urine is "freshest" right out of the urethra...and I don't want to drink it there or anywhere else. Parallels Natty Light in more ways than one.

I think an analogy between Natty and diarrhea is more appropriate given where it's brewed...