• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Kingsville T-45 Crash

Huggy Bear

pilot
Glad he's OK

Notice kids how it is always a "routine training flight".

Don't treat any flight like it is routine.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
If every flight was a combat mission, I'd be okay.... :icon_smil

But that dreaded "routine training flight." :eek:

BlkPny

pilot
^^^^ What they said.

I lost more friends and squadron-mates in the training command than I did in a one year tour in Viet Nam. EVERY flight demands your very best, and not just for the grades.

ATLien

Can I talk to you, Michael?
pilot
^^^^ What they said.

I lost more friends and squadron-mates in the training command than I did in a one year tour in Viet Nam. EVERY flight demands your very best, and not just for the grades.

I'm just a student, but I absolutely agree. The volume of solo flights in advanced is not just a hurdle to get over safely but rather the beginning of a career of "it's-up-to-me" time.

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
Glad they both got out ok.

It'd be interesting to note if they were both Alphas/Charlies/or both. That's probably privileged info right now, but interesting nonetheless.

Mr. Blonde

My ass is a motherfuckin' champion
pilot
No kidding, two in less than a week?! I wonder if they'll have a (lengthy) safety stand down after this one

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
Looks like TRAWING 1 is in the running for this year's safety award.....if this crap keeps up we will need to merge the T-6/T-34 thread with this one.

onedge

pilot
I THINK both planes were from the same squadron. That would mean both planes were the same type?