• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Kingsville home rental

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noble

I just finished primary and was assigned to Kingsville. Any information about where to live and how to find listings would be great. email at deanojr_2000@yahoo.com

Mark Noble

Oscar

E-2C Rag Student
Here's the website for the base housing office. They've got great info on stuff, and you have to check in with them when you get here anyways. I would seriously suggest asking them if they've got any vacancies in Hawks Landing or Hunter's Cove. It's off-base housing, but they treat it like base housing, so they take away most of your BAH, but it's worth it. There used to be a rule that any single guys coming down here had to live in the Q for their first six weeks, but I heard a rumor that that went away, so you might want to check that out too. I live in Hunter's Cove and couldn't be happier. I moved from Corpus paying like $700/month for a one bedroom apartment, to a 3 bedroom townhouse down here for $569/month. The way they compute your rent is they take your BAH, and subtract $120 from it so you can use that to pay your utilities, and it works out pretty well. Any questions, feel free to e-mail pcmeyer01@aol.com

https://www.nask.navy.mil/housing/default.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.