• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Kerry and Nader

Status
Not open for further replies.

H20man

Drill baby drill!
earlier today some network was airing clips of kerry speaking...

this time he was accusing Bush of not properly funding our troops and not sending in enough troops to secure the arms early in the war that are being used against us right now.

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

someone needs to make a stretch armstrong doll of kerry..... to demonstrate how spineless of a being he is.

at this point a pair of kerry flip flops is almost free.

he is making a lot of empty promises right now.

Aviator4000

Red2, sounds like some serious liberal spin. They don't show any exact numbers. Just like any group of voters, neither candidate will get 100% of the vote. However Bush WILL get a sweeping majority of military votes. College professor's tend to be liberal 4 to 1, but among military OFFICERS the number is also about 4 to 1. The two retired military officers that I personally know would never dream about voting for Kerry. It comes down to the difference between idealists and realists. Red2, its just like Duke Cunningham said (you do know who Duke is right?), would you want someone in office that votes like Jane Fonda??? Do you plan on voting for Kerry? If you do plan on voting for him I would LOVE to hear why you plan on voting that way.

Aviator4000

VetteMuscle

In reference to your question, "how did he vote in the house of representatives? He is in the Senate". Add the votes up, there are only 100 senators. The R votes, and D votes show how democrats and republicans voted on the issues. I copied those numbers directly off of the GOP website.

zuggerat

I dont seen AP, NYTimes or any kind of reliable sources cited here... They call it "my way" because thats the way u wanna hear it.

46Driver

"It's a mother beautiful bridge, and it's gon
CBS news had a poll out where it was 6 to 4 for Bush among all military personnel.

As for all of the French bashing, remember it was they that helped us win our independence. As for their troubles against the Germans, remember that we are many times France's size and we had problems enough. It is not so much a reflection of the French being bad as it is of the Germans being that good.

Aviator4000

It is something like 78% of all military officers are registered republicans, (realists) and I doubt they would vote for Kerry. Military enlisted may be a different story, but I dont' think it would be WAY different from military officers.
As far as a CBS poll, well I live in Utica, NY (where Zogby polls are located). I know two people (I know them VERY well) that used to work at Zogby, and both admitted to fudging poll numbers. There is MINIMAL supervision there. As far as those polls being scientific I think thats a joke. I've seen some of the people that work there and they are some of the dumbest people on earth. They let ANYONE work there, and they pay next to nothing. Most are in what you would call the lower socio-economic class. We live in a depressed area economically (we lost over 20,000 people during the 90's, a lot of which was do to Clinton closing Griffis AFB) A class which tends to vote democrat so it wouldn't suprise me if numbers were fudged in favor of Kerry. I remember in 2002 Terry Mccoullogh (I think that is his name, the head of the Democratic party) going on NPR (for those that don't know it is liberal radio, yeah I love to hear them spin away because it strengthens my beliefs) and talking about how the democrats would be taking back the house and gaining seats in the senate (2002 elections) because the polls showed them winning big almost everywhere. What happened, the republicans gained seats in the house and took back the senate. Anyone remember that idiot James Carvall acting stupid after the dems. lost big that night (I do, haha). So much for polls.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
Well, my political history memory is very short, seeing as I didn't even start thinking about it until mid-highschool; but I tend to take my father's point of view, and he is very anti-Kerry. He keeps saying Kerry will be another Jimmy Carter. That am not good....

On another note...
RIP Ronald Reagan

"Whether you agreed or disagreed with Ronald Reagan, you can't deny he was honest, fought hard for what he believed in, and had the courage of his convictions. He will be remembered as one of our finer presidents,"

Red2

E-2 NFO. WTI. DH.
None
Aviator 4000, I'm a registered republican and will be voting for Bush. I posted that story just to show the kind of BS Kerry is spouting and how the media eats it up.

Zuggerat, it's a Reuters news service wire story. "My way" is simply the website hosting it.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
46Driver said:
As for all of the French bashing, remember it was they that helped us win our independence.

No offense, but this is the worst argument for France. The Germans used to be a Nazi state, we don't treat them as such anymore. That was only 60 some years ago. France recognizing us was over 200 years ago.

Aviator4000

Red2, that is a great point about Kerry selling his b.s. and the liberal mainstream media does eat it up.

VetteMuscle, He will be another Carter, your father hit the nail right on the head.

46Driver

"It's a mother beautiful bridge, and it's gon
Patmack18 said:
Ya... but we beat the Germans half a world away... thats like us not being able to defeat Canada. Not to mention they ran up the same valley for the 6th time in 200 years, on their way in... gee... couldn't see that one coming could ya France?

Actually, we fought the Japanese from half a world away. The vast majority of German forces at any one time in WW II were on the Eastern Front fighting the Russians.

Status
Not open for further replies.