• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

keepin up w/ the boys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

usnafury

Would over 22 minutes still be considered slow for girls? Or is that just for guys? A Gunny told me that the average time at OCS for women was something like 26 minutes.

Clux4

Banned
I am suprised some people were actually afforded the opportunity to run in a fast or slow group. When i went, our Platoon Commander was a college track-star and so, we were his training partner. He runs his 3 mile in 16min. He would always want us to catch the platoon ahead of us and so were always hauling a$$. He took turns to run the squads so i guess that was our only break.

But i would not say a 22 is bad for a female, but if there is ever any room for improvement, by all means go for it. It would only help you survive better.

USMCBebop

SergeantLieutenant
So who's going to break the MCRD SD 3 mile run time record of 14 minutes? (No it wasn't me nor will I break it since I'm out of the Corps now!)

Clux4

Banned
USMCBebop said:
So who's going to break the MCRD SD 3 mile run time record of 14 minutes? (No it wasn't me nor will I break it since I'm out of the Corps now!)

Who has the current record? I think there is a Lt. who just set the new reacord for OCS, i heard something to that effect in '03.

More grease to the elbows of those working at breaking that. Not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.