• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

K Rock Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Ray or anyone else out in K-Ville, just wondering how your sim situation is out there, do you guys get much time in the practice sims, the OFTs especially. Rumor has it we are supposed to loose practices all together in Meridian. True or not, I dont know but thats what they say. Practices are pretty hard to come by anyways but no practices at all would just suck...

Ray hope your enjoying Ground School

Ray

There are two IFTs and six OFTs. Most days there is one OFT practice available, but that goes first so you have to be there when the list comes out. To be honest I haven't practiced in the OFT yet. But getting an IFT is pretty easy these days. I did three practice sims doing S-1s and S-3s and Hi-TACAN approaches last week. I hope to be in there on monday to work on EPs and the CO stuff. Supposedly they are taking one IFT away to convert it into a charlie simulator. So that will probably suck when it goes.

Ground school is really boring but the tests are really easy. My last one is monday and I should be into the sims by thursday.

VT-22 T-45A TS
Currently: Phase 1/Mod 1

Status
Not open for further replies.