• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Just thought I'd introduce myself!

SaraLee

Hey all! I'm new to the forum!! The lovely Crysmc invited me to come check it out!! My name is Sara. My husband is a SNA currently in Helo advanced in Milton, FL. We're hoping he'll wing by the end of the summer. We are SO ready to move! :icon_tong Hoping to get west coast RAG, not sure yet what we want for the first duty station though! Ummm, what else? I am a social worker, but am planning to stay home when we move. That's about it! Can't wait to meet you all!

crysmc

MH-60S Pilot Wife
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hi Sara!!! So glad you joined the site. I processed your join request for the PSC, so you should poke in and introduce yourself there as well. :)

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hi Sara!!! So glad you joined the site. I processed your join request for the PSC, so you should poke in and introduce yourself there as well. :)

Away from my prying eyes. :mean_125:

Brett

SaraLee

Scoober -- You got that right for sure!! You can't even imagine the crap these people can come up with to do! I must say I have noticed a trend though -- the lower the IQ, the higher the fertility, and lesser the teeth!

Flying Low

Yea sure or Yes Sir?
pilot
Contributor
So when did you and Tim decide you wanted west coast? Last I heard you guys were thinking Norfolk.

SaraLee

Flying Low -- Scott? Yea, we've been chatting, and decided we think it would be fun to go somewhere different since we're still sans kiddos.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I hereby dub thee "RWS" (Runs with Scissors) until someone else comes up with a better callsign (that you might not like).

maria

hello there! i'm moving to pensacola in june -- sounds like you'll be leaving?! if you're around hope to see you and to talk to you on here :)