• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Just thought I would introduce myself

devil_dog_wife

Proud wife and mama!
Hey Everyone. I'm new to the boards and wanted to say hi! I'm Amy, My husband and I live in Milton while he is going through Primary. I am currently working at Starbucks in Pensacola, and working on growing a healthy baby boy!

JMMH

Ugh.
Hey Amy!!! Welcome!
I live in Pensacola, I'm a real estate agent, and I also work at Bonefish Grill. I'm married to a Marine that just started Primary. We have 3 fur kids, 2 dogs and a cat. We're kinda- sorta thinking about having human kids though.

crysmc

MH-60S Pilot Wife
Super Moderator
Contributor
Welcome, Amy! You should come join us in the Private Spouses Corner. :) (Instructions for joining are posted as a Sticky note in the Spouses' Forum)

devil_dog_wife

Proud wife and mama!
I love Fur Babies!!! 2 dogs and a cat here as well!! :)

I put in the request for the private spouses corner, so I should be in there soon!!!

Kathy

Reservist Wife
Contributor
Welcome! I just added you to the PSC. I'm working on growing a healthy baby boy too. :)