• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Just got my ASTB scores back

Tibmag

Which was the only thing my packet was waiting on, I scored a 6/7/6 55, are these scores going to be competitive with other STA-21 applicants, or should I plan to take it again after the remainder of my 31 days is up, and ammend the new scores to my packet?

FLYMARINES

Doing Flips and Shit.
pilot
Also, you can take it again if that is what you want to do. If you do better, your application will obviously look better, but if you do worse you might not be able to send in your package by the time you want. In the end it's your call, only you know what's right for you. If the rest of your package looks good, then those scores might be fine, but if the rest of your package is weak, you'll need better scores to make up for the rest of your package. Whatever you do, good luck.

Tibmag

The rest of my packet looks good, near as I can tell anyway,
HS GPA: 3.1
73 college credits, GPA:3.0
SAT: 1280
PRT's: Oustanding low
FITREP's: EP
great interview and CO's recomendation
and of course the above ASTB scores

Hursel110

None
If I had to guess, I would say you are good to go. You never know with boards though. Good luck on your app.