• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

just got done with the MEPS physical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Citizen

wow - that was definitley not fun, but at least it's over. the leaision for the enlisted boys were trying to scare the bajeezus out of the guys that were singing up today, hell, they ever scared me. (i sure as hell hope my roomies wern't smoking weed in the room when i was sleeping)
but they were professional, if not efficient.

there had to be 35-40 AF enlistments there, maybe 12 USMC guys. since when did the AF get so popular?

Citizen

Originally posted by Patmack18
When I went.. all the MEPS people knew who the officer candidates were and were actually prety nice to us all. But the enlisted guys and girls got YEEEEEEEEELLED at three ways from Sunday. Still wasn't a very memorable experience. I felt violated.. haha

"It's a great day to be alive" ~Travis Tritt

i was the only USMC officer candidate, and there were a few AF guys. those AFROTC guys cracked me up - for the anpthro (sp?) this guy with AFROTC on his shirt and sweat shorts comes in and asks for a bathroom so he can strip down to his drawers!

you could hear the collective snicker from the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.