• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Just curious...

cwyx

Hey guys I'm new to this site, I'm filling out my rough application for the PLC program, and have a question. I got a street racing ticket in 2004, and was found not guilty in court. The charges were dropped. I'm putting this on my application I just wanted to know if this is gonna kill my chances of getting selected for PLC-Air

scotty008

Back at last
pilot
Hey guys I'm new to this site, I'm filling out my rough application for the PLC program, and have a question. I got a street racing ticket in 2004, and was found not guilty in court. The charges were dropped. I'm putting this on my application I just wanted to know if this is gonna kill my chances of getting selected for PLC-Air

No. Good luck.

cwyx

Haha well its hard to street race with only one car...i wasnt racing just speeding, but where I'm from theres a big street racing problem...so the cop that got me was on some racing task force or somthing and was looking for vin diesel lol