• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Just Commissioned

Status
Not open for further replies.

megrey06

Kingsville
I just graduated OCC 183 and commissoned as a 2LT on Friday 8 August. The ten week program is no joke, but I'm proof it can be done. I was never the fastest, the strongest, or the brightest, but I was never in the back either. To anyone hoping for 184 or future classes, keep your head up and your eye on the prize. Believe me, when you pin on those bars all the pain and frustration washes away.

Feel free to respond to this thread or email me at snamarine@hotmail.com with any questions.

Good luck.

Semper Fi,
Matt

orthaj

congrats, I was in the same boat last year this time. I didn't get commissioned til this last june. I had a wait of 11 months after completing OCS. I know about that frustration too, I was the oldest, shortest guy in our platoon. but I made it.

klostman

the happy dance!
Congrats megrey06, that is a awesome. I watched some of the things you guys went through this summer, and its no joke. Congrats
again! Semper Fi!

Beaver

megrey06,
Congradulations on your graduation into the realm of boot lieutenants. We rock!
Good luck at TBS.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Congrats you jarhead. Welcome to the distinguished Naval service. Isn't it great?

moesoccer

hey congrats grey... i also just graduated from charlie co class 183 but i was in1st platoon... i will not get commisioned until next year but walking in that graduation makes it all worth it... congrats and good luck at tbs...

farkle84

if you already have your degree when you attend OCS, you will be a direct commission. if you have one more year of school PLC Combined is what you will do. you will have to wait a year or however long of school you have left.

megrey06

Kingsville
Farkle, I'm set for the 8 September class. I have to report back in this weekend to Mike Company until Fox picks up next month. It'll be cold towards the middle/end of the class, but I'll just dream of warm days in Pensacola once I'm done. Maybe I'll see you up there.

Moesoccer, congratulations to you as well coming out of 1st Fireteam (I mean platoon...). Really, we all should be proud because we made it through one of the toughest officer schools in the world.

SF,
Matt

itoh

I've head fox company is the worst! you get to enjoy the entire winter months of virginia!

good luck hard charger,
-itoh
Echo 1 first increment

Status
Not open for further replies.