• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Just a weee bit of help here

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyboyJG

Gonna earn that callsign
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering which file is the marine ASTB studyguide in the download gouge section...I see a lot of different things that are downloadable, but I just want the marine studyguide...Just a little confused, I'm new to all of this...Thanks!
-J

Ironfeliks23

USC- Sr.
I am under the impression the marines take the same test. So the one they have up there is what you want to take a look at. I have attached a gouge file for the spatial part (not in the practice test). Between this file and the one on the site, you have the test in near entirety. The only part not here is the verbal. The verbal is a sentence they give you, with 4 sentences following. You choose the one that is a direct inference from the given. Then is the mechanical, the timed spatial and lastly the nautical/aeronautical section.

Hope this helps.

DairyCreamer

Did you happen to read the very top sticky thread on this forum? It points you directly to the study guide.

~Nate

FlyboyJG said:
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering which file is the marine ASTB studyguide in the download gouge section...I see a lot of different things that are downloadable, but I just want the marine studyguide...Just a little confused, I'm new to all of this...Thanks!
-J

Ironfeliks23

USC- Sr.
Dairy, I found a SA guide. If nothing else it at least gives a bit of advanced warning on what is to come. I had less then a week from when the recruiter told me about the test and when I took it, not quiet enough time to go get th arco books. Anywho, if you dont mind, could I email it for you to take a look at?

DairyCreamer

Yah, e-mail away. johnsn@colorado.edu

~Nate

Ironfeliks23 said:
Dairy, I found a SA guide. If nothing else it at least gives a bit of advanced warning on what is to come. I had less then a week from when the recruiter told me about the test and when I took it, not quiet enough time to go get th arco books. Anywho, if you dont mind, could I email it for you to take a look at?

Status
Not open for further replies.