• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Just a little MOTIVATION

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Thought some of you would like to see the T-45 at El Sweato!

(Video fully endorsed by CNATRA)

Semper Fly,

Frumby

MasterBates

That looks like fun...

I'm thinking that probably comes after the E2C2 guys syllabus diverges from Strike.

Then we do have that "Bombs on Hawkeyes" guy... Maybe he is on to something.

Firebert

Not a good Commando name
pilot
Flying a right-hand weps pattern would have F'ed with my world.

If you look down the videos, 122 is the jet that I CQ'd in...

Lawman

None
I like right at 5:09 cause you get to see just how differnt it is to land on a Runway verses a Carrier Deck. Damn I cant wait.

airgreg

low bypass axial-flow turbofan with AB driver
pilot
So that's what Loom Lobby looks like at less than 500 knots. Good video.
Off safe. Sir, what does hung and locked mean?

Junior

pilot
This is probably a repost, but here is my favorite motivating VT video:

I think Nittany might have a video on there too...

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
I just saw this one a few vids down. Was there some sort of miscommunication or was the man on the deck not paying attention? That looks like it hurt like hell.

Lawman

None
I just saw this one a few vids down. Was there some sort of miscommunication or was the man on the deck not paying attention? That looks like it hurt like hell.

I can just think of a SI at OCS saying something about Situational Awareness right now.... Thats one way to get on sick call.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
This is probably a repost, but here is my favorite motivating VT video:

I think Nittany might have a video on there too...

Out of curiosity, during the footage of the dudes rockn' and rollin' over land, what altitude is that at? Not trying to get someone in trouble, just seemed like in this risk adverse era it's relatively low for the training command. Is it part of a low-level training flight?

Chubby

Out of curiosity, during the footage of the dudes rockn' and rollin' over land, what altitude is that at? Not trying to get someone in trouble, just seemed like in this risk adverse era it's relatively low for the training command. Is it part of a low-level training flight?

Some of that footage is F-18 stuff so they may be a bit lower, but normally we do our low-levels at 500' AGL.

airgreg

low bypass axial-flow turbofan with AB driver
pilot
For 18's, the rules are 300' AGL (USMC) and 200' AGL (Navy).