• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June OCS USMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghish

Hey Raptor,

I am going for the 10 week ocs course (OCC-180).

Good luck at PLC, in retrospect I wish I went to PLC while in college. Then again hindsight is always 20/20.

It took me a little longer to realize what I wanted to do with my life. And I think the choices that all of us have made are good ones.

Good luck to all candidates!

Buck

Amen brotha, Amen. I, too, am about to start with my application for the Marines. From this point on, it's working out, studying USMC traditions, finding out what planes I can fly for the Corps(hoping for the Navy's Skytrain. If not, oh well) and of course, seeing my girlfriend. Maybe on the side, there will be time for college.

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Unbelievable Matt but I'll check. In my day, SNA's were 20/20 and generally, unmarried. (Probably because they could see the ball and chain coming) I never thought that I would be old enough to use the "In my day" cliche.
Buck, good luck flying Skytrains. By the time you are eligible to fly them (Major/LCDR) they will be 737-700's. C-9's should be retired within the next 2 years.
Semper Fi! Frumby

Attack Pilot
Major USMC

Casey Coop

Just wondering.... Has anyone received their order to attend OCC yet? If not when do they get issued?

Sitting here with my fingers crossed!

Casey

O-man

No- Orders cant go out yet b/c the board has not met yet. In all reality some of us could be sent in Oct. b/c of so many people signing up after Sept. 11th. But I am told I'll be fine, but NOW even air is filled. Getting accepted is the easy part. Semper Fi- LCpl O-man

Ghish

I was told the OCS board will meet the week of April 8th, and everyone selected for the June class will be notified with orders by mid-april.

Edited by - Ghish on 03/25/2002 15:06:10

Raptor2216

I have been waiting for the board to meet for the fast 6 weeks. They keep delaying it to a latter date. When will the military learn to follow a schedule?

Status
Not open for further replies.