• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June Board

jakejake527

Anyone got their results from the June board yet? Recruiter told me they had one on June 9th. I still didn't get the results from my recruiter.

exNavyOffRec

March 22 is my date. I requested to have a later date though.
I was Pro Rec Y for NFO early July

I hope you have a good reason, for a few years NRC's stance was once you rec'd an OCS date that was it (unless wedding, child birth), you didn't like it you can decline.

I hope you have a good reason, for a few years NRC's stance was once you rec'd an OCS date that was it (unless wedding, child birth), you didn't like it you can decline.
I worded that wrong. My OCS date is later than everyone else's because I requested it to be after March 1st. They granted my wish.

Expect a long wait. I got a drug deal or something to get a wait of only Pro Y January '14 and FS in May '14. Most fellow Suppos in my OCS class were from the August '13 or October '13 boards.