• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June 6th, 2010

Travis2688

Sounds like a good plan...I'll probably leave here on the first. Stay somewhere in Tennessee, then one maybe two nights in New York....

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
Currently OCS is only starting one class a month. My CO said that is what is going on now, but by summer that could change.... again. Anyone know about this? OCS starts on sundays so I assume the 6th and the 20th would be the dates. I'm still getting the your going in June, we'll figure out the date when it gets closer....

customx4209

well im BDCP with first available date June 1 so I imagine their gona want to get my ass there for this class. My CO won't give me a date, says that isnt there but who knows.

either way 22/ SNA college in TN.

TA BOND, I had June 1st as my first available date also. I was originally put in the 20 JUL 10 class but then they moved me up to 20 JUN 10.

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
Thanks for the reply, I figure that is where I will end up. They can continue to pay me for practicing my warface as long as they want. For the time being I am on spring break and just going to enjoy that. Head to destin to get a penny behind. Maybe Swim over to A-pool high five a friend and grab an aviator sandwich or whatever they are called at the museum.

"Sundance says it's because you're a soft touch, and always taking expensive vacations, and buying drinks for everyone, and you're a rotten gambler."

Travis2688

anyone out there who is driving up for the June 6th class want to meet up somewhere along the path? Nightlife along the way is always more fun with a wingman... I'll be making the route from Philadelphia, MS to Newport...Anyone else gonna be on that route??