• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June 6th, 2010

beaverslayer

pilot
I know this is really early, but I got my class date today and I figured I may as well get this thread started.

21 / M / SNA

So who else is going to be there??

jsu2003

Congrats on your ocs selection and date beaverslayer! I'm still waiting for my board to meet next month, but hoping to ship out around May/June.

Laura
29/F

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
well im BDCP with first available date June 1 so I imagine their gona want to get my ass there for this class. My CO won't give me a date, says that isnt there but who knows.

either way 22/ SNA college in TN.

beaverslayer

pilot
Congrats on your ocs selection and date beaverslayer! I'm still waiting for my board to meet next month, but hoping to ship out around May/June.

Laura
29/F

Thanks Laura! Good luck with your selection--I hope it works out for you!

well im BDCP with first available date June 1 so I imagine their gona want to get my ass there for this class. My CO won't give me a date, says that isnt there but who knows.

either way 22/ SNA college in TN.

Yeah I imagine they'd want to get you out there as soon as possible so you stop taking all that easy money. :) If we don't end up in the same class our time in Pensacola will probably overlap, so I'll see you down there!

cld_10

fs nfo
Congrats on your selection! I'm not sure when my exact date is but I know it will be after May. 21/f/nfo

AF-E/Navy-O

OCS Dates

Congrats to all of you on your selections! I just got my pro req last week, but unlike some of you guys I applied for straight selection. I think it gives me a little more freedom with my OCS date possibilities, but I was told that June is a very good possibility. I don't even graduate until May. June could be a rush!

24/M/NFO

NightHawk7125

Final Select SNA
I graduate in May also so hopefully I'll be there with one of you. No idea on an OCS date though, but I'm hopping soon after graduation.

21/M/SNA

mgatten

I graduate in May as well but I don't think I will be headed to OCS until June 21st... at least that's what I have been told. Who knows if they will change it.

21/F

markkyle66

My final select letter has 10th June 2010 as the listed date. I reckon' I'll be joining some of you shortly after graduation from Florida! Man am I going to miss the Chic Fila, hot chicks, and Gator football.

23/M/SNA