• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June 21st

Mr. Blonde

My ass is a motherfuckin' champion
pilot
That's my birthday, I'll be sure to dedicate one of the many cocktails I'll be consuming to your first day of "fun". :icon_smil

jdw006

Hopefully I will be in here with you guys, but I have no idea how long it will take to get final word. My packet was sent off for April, and this is the first available date. Barring packet failures or this class being full I'll see you in Newport

RabidMoose

Hopefully you'll get the good news this month then! I suppose closer to the date when more people find out for sure we will have to all exchange info on here/facebook and try to get together prior to the big day. Good luck! keep us posted.

r2d2

me too june 21st....i cant wait to get out of college. im a little worried about my ankle that i just sprained a couple weeks ago. hopefully this shit wont be a problem

RabidMoose

Ive gotten a start on them...Ive got the 11 General orders down, about 4 of the 6 Articles down, really havn't started on the chain of command. Maybe half of the rank structure memorized...I'll be able to focus a lot more when schools out...just not a whole lot of free time at the moment.