• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June 2014 SNA & NFO Boards

Chris_Clark

Advanced E2/C2
Contributor
All,

Any word on the next board subsequent to April? Haven't found much information, just thought i would start a thread.... any info helps!

The_Pants

I'm guessing I'll make this board...don't know if my kit made it to this past May board. But I wouldn't count on having a board as early as June. My guess would be July/August.

MikeMillerUK

Nearing the end of Primary
Contributor
I'm hoping I will be in for this board, trying to get my package submitted within the next week or two. But ditto to what Pants said, probably won't be June, more likely July/August.

Chris_Clark

Advanced E2/C2
Contributor
Thanks for the replies. My package has been submitted, just playing the waiting game now. Luckily the Air Force is keeping me busy!! Hopefully they push for a board in the near future!

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Hello everyone!!! I will also be aiming to make this board. I am hoping to have my application in by July 1st. The only thing holding me back is my re-take of the ASTB. After that's done, I'll be able to route my stuff through my COC. Any other fleet applicants shooting for this board?

Chris_Clark

Advanced E2/C2
Contributor
How do you know if the next board is meeting in June? NOPO said summertime so more than likely July/Aug timeframe.
I have no idea when the next board will convene. NRD Denver said they are rolling and are basing the timeline off the past few boards.. It is all ambiguous to me... All i know is i have no choice but to sit and wait!! I appreciate the input.

CAJ0520

I mean the May 6th board was a month after the March 31st board no? Obviously that doesn't effect the next one in any way. Maybe the title should be June/July/Aug-SNA/NFO board so we cover all of our bases. :p

JoeNAVY

Hello everyone!!! I will also be aiming to make this board. I am hoping to have my application in by July 1st. The only thing holding me back is my re-take of the ASTB. After that's done, I'll be able to route my stuff through my COC. Any other fleet applicants shooting for this board?

A_Longo good to see you again! STA-21 is over for me as well. For AD can you put in your application prior to finishing school like civilian applicants? I'm 7 classes from graduation and looking to get this OCS process going. With any luck I'll be finishing up around Christmas

exNavyOffRec

A_Longo good to see you again! STA-21 is over for me as well. For AD can you put in your application prior to finishing school like civilian applicants? I'm 7 classes from graduation and looking to get this OCS process going. With any luck I'll be finishing up around Christmas

you must have the degree conferred.

exNavyOffRec

Thanks. Is it possible to get waivers done ahead of time? Going to require age and LASIK waivers and it's still going to be pretty tight. If not I may have to just take pilot off the wish list

waivers generally go fairly quick if you have all the proper paperwork, just make sure all those ducks are in a row.