• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June 2010 Boards

shambo

The wait is the worst. We all know that we've either been selected or not by now. I tried applying for the air force but was 5 lbs overweight even though i'm 10% body fat, marines shut down entance into the flight program after i'd been doing stuff with them for a year, and this past board I wasn't a select or a nonselect but in a small group that needed more paperwork. I'm ready to get this show on the road. Good luck to everybody because the next week will change your life and mine.

marmoset54

Final Select Supply Corps
Best of luck, fellas. Praying for you guys.

Guessing no one heard anything today. My recruiting office didnt pick up.... Hope its gonna be this week

You know no one is ever in the office before the afternoon, eh? Also, our OR is coming back after July 5th.

jph

Guessing no one heard anything today. My recruiting office didnt pick up.... Hope its gonna be this week

Talked to my OR this afternoon ... negative on results today. Pretty disappointed. I had been following things on USNavyOCS, and it seemed like results might be released today. Anyway, my OR didn't really give me an expected results time-frame. So, I'm with you: I hope it's this week.

WEGL12

VT-28
My OR called me this afternoon (called me today because he was out of the office Friday), he told me the results were released. Apparently this month’s board was very competitive. Either way I got selected for BDCP SNA and NFO. Best of luck to everyone else.

gstapes12

BDCP FS Pilot
congrats citadel1289 that's great news! Hopefully the rest of the pro-rec's will start rolling in tomorrow. Did your recruiter give you any stats on this months board?

WEGL12

VT-28
congrats citadel1289 that's great news! Hopefully the rest of the pro-rec's will start rolling in tomorrow. Did your recruiter give you any stats on this months board?

All he said was this month was very competitive. Apparently the results were released late Friday afternoon. I have to call him back tomorrow so I may find out more information then. I'll pass on any aditional information I recieve.

NYYanks

Tweaking off my coffee
holy poopie batman! Just got confirmation, pro rec'ed fer SWO! Below are my stats fer the curious

28/M
Supply/SNA/SWO

Active Duty AO2, 8 yrs

Eval - EP *NEW* (ranked 1 of 25),EP (ranked 2 of 25), MP

PRT - GH, GH, GH

OAR - 46 4/5/4

Grad - Saint Leo University, BA in CJ, 3.84 GPA (Cum Laude), *Began work on MBA but transcript not included due to still owing college money *

Awards - 2 NAM's *1 NEW ONE*, 2 GC, 1 SSOQ (first PO2 to get it at command), numerous LOA's

Interviews
2 O-6's - Pilots
2 CDR's *NEW* - Pilot, SUPPO
1 LCDR - Pilot
2 LT's *NEW* - SWO's

Great write ups from all

LOR
CNATRA PAO
L-3 Site Lead *NEW*

Secret Clearance

NEC's
0812, 9525

Collateral's
Command Training Team (indoc and NP&P instructor), Command Funeral Honors/Color Guard LPO, 3-M WCS, Training PO, Navy community service coordinator, RSO, HAZMAT PO and Fire Warden *Primary duty is Armory LPO*

Volunteer
Numerous individual events (Food bank, Special Olympics, etc) Regular local PD training volunteer

NFOPlease

Selected for SWO, third time around! It's not NFO but I am excited and looking forward to the opportunity to serve in any capacity! Persistence pays off!

NFO/SUPPLY/SWO
25/Male
ASTB: 57 7/9/7
GPA: 3.1 University of North Florida, Political Science
LORs: Serving O-8 USN; Ret. O-5 USN NJROTC Regional Head; AVP of my Company(major retail chain); Ret. O-4 USN(went chief, WO, then LDO) my Dept. Manager; USO Director Ret. 0-5; Ret. E-7 USN Dean from School; Ret. E-7 USA Dept. Manager; Ret. E-6 Family Friend/Former Boss.

Interviews with 0-4s and above in all communities. Interviewed with an XO SWO....

Activities: Volunteer at local NAS USO, 2 summers of community service in college, worked full time through full time college, working on Private Pilots License, STRONG Motivation Statement, Father former Naval Officer, Grandfather Marine Corps Officer WWII Vet.

Still waiting on Supply.....