• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June 2010 Boards

ryan1234

Good luck all...I guess our fate has been decided.

My OR seemed to think June had seen almost record apps... maybe that was only for our district, I don't know... but a link on usnavyocs.com seemed to suggest that SNA was 74% filled for the FY before the June/Sept boards... SNFO looked to be about 111% filled for the FY already - of course none of that excel stuff really makes any sense to me so it could be just hogwash.

nate_j52

Good luck all...I guess our fate has been decided.

My OR seemed to think June had seen almost record apps... maybe that was only for our district, I don't know... but a link on usnavyocs.com seemed to suggest that SNA was 74% filled for the FY before the June/Sept boards... SNFO looked to be about 111% filled for the FY already - of course none of that excel stuff really makes any sense to me so it could be just hogwash.
think they have already met??? I thought 15th was the deadline? nothing moves that fast

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
AllAmerican75, why did you not choose to commission as an ensign from VMI?

It's a long story, so I don't want to waste board space with it, but suffice it to say that the ROTC unit at VMI is all jacked up. Things might be different now under new leadership, but as A4s is fond of saying, the more things change. . . Anyway, if you're still interested shoot me a PM and I'll tell you the whole story.

sdgigles

Question for anyone applying for intel out there. Does anyone know if you need to get approved for TS clearance before your application is decided on? Thanks

Lucy

Sdgigles- no is the short answer. You have to have been cleared of most major red flags prior to FS but your clearence will most likely still be processing even when you are at OCS. I've heard anywhere from 6 months to a year before it will be finalized.