• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June 05 OCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys think too much... just PT, apply, and see what happens. It's a phase, you'll get through it.

Gather information about the things you can control- like your ASTB, PFT, etc. And let go of those that you can't.. OCS numbers, ratios, patterns, percentages, dietary supplements.. hahah.

If there's a 189, I'll see you there.

samadma

OCC-169 Grad
ThermalMoonbeam said:
You guys think too much... just PT, apply, and see what happens. It's a phase, you'll get through it.

Gather information about the things you can control- like your ASTB, PFT, etc. And let go of those that you can't.. OCS numbers, ratios, patterns, percentages, dietary supplements.. hahah.

If there's a 189, I'll see you there.

I concur. Especially the dietary supplements because you won't use them at OCS, so wean yourselves off them before you get down there. All you'll have is 3 hots and a cot. I hope this helps.

Midshipmanjosh

I am applying for june.

I have have my last final next thrusday night then i start the application process at 12 on friday. Hopefully ill see ya'll there.

Rosy

olympianchc-

Have you been accepted for the 189 class? I thought the board review was sometime in March.

Do you know the start date for the OCS class 189?

Thanks

GTodd

ALright, well I jusy got back from thre Grad. and I saw my old PLt Co. ( I was npq'd 7th wk!!!! for my arm) he said you coming back in the summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO it is safe to say that there will be a class.

Status
Not open for further replies.