• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July Board

maxlife

Has anyone been pro-recced or final select from the July SNA board, BDCP or OCS? If so can you pass along your stats. Thanks.

maxlife

One more time..

Has anyone heard what has happen to the JULY BDCP/OCS SNA board? Only six days to the rumoured AUG 17board and still no word about JULY's results. Would like know if at least the board did meet or not. I know be patient but I am trying to make some financial plans for the coming school year.

Cleve

Hey Man, I'm right there with you. I've been checking my email every freakin few hours, checking this website to see if anyone else has gotten news, and occasionally calling the recruiting office. I know as of Wednesday that my recruiting office had not heard a thing on any of their candidates for this board. Just know that you are not suffering alone.

vjan2

Hello all, my name is Jan, I am also a BDCP applicant and this is my first post here. Anyways, my package was supposed to go the July board and last thing my recruiter told me (on wednesday aug 09) is that the selections where being announced on late friday, aug 11, so he told me that by monday aug 14 I should find out.