• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July 28 Class?

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
I'm in the July 28 class. I'm posting this a little in advance, but trying to find out if anyone else in this class has any gouge from recruiters as to the location of our class. As I last heard, our class was supposed to be the last OCS class in Pensacola. This was supposedly confirmed by a press release. But the recent rumor is that our class was to be cancelled, broken up, and trickled back in to other classes in Newport. Any gouge from your recruiters?

Flee

OCS Class Dates and Information

I heard the last class in P-Cola is going to be the last June class

joboy_2.0

professional undergraduate
Contributor
Ya my recruiter said all July classes are cancelled and OCS will resume in August in RI. Thank god I go in June! It will be weird to not get to be a candi-o though....:(

MasterBates

You still assume Brett and Gator will let you make it that far...

Silly OC. Candios are people who will graduate...

joboy_2.0

Contributor
That you were freaked out about Brett being your class officer.

We had you going for a while on that..

Are you joking?! In fact, I have a funny PM from purduenavy telling me to shut up cuz brett is gonna punish our class for the stupid shit I've said to him (jokingly of course). I had to explain to him that you guys were joking. I can reproduce said PM if necessary. As for my gullibility...direct me to any post in which you think I believed the Brett rumor. Knowing nothing about the Navy or how things are done, a simple check to see that Brett is returning to Whidbey after getting his degree would be enough to dispel any rumors.....

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
I feel like a hungry child that was robbed of his last and only piece of bread. The deepest circle of hell is reserved for murderers and threadjackers.

joboy_2.0

Contributor
Well Godspeed, you can see if you can get pushed up to a June class or enjoy your extra time off and have fun in RI. I'll (may or may not) see you in hell -- er -- OCS..

Tom

pilot
Contributor
I have heard from my recruiter than June 30 is the last class in Pensacola and then in August it picks up in RI.