• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July 20th Board

maxlife

Not Today

I got an email from my recruiter saying that the results will be posted at the EARLIEST on the 9th...this Wednesday. Oh this came from someone up in TN. I have been sitting waiting for a board since May...I feel yall's pain.

I guess today was not the day! Frustrating to say the least!

jmiller82

No such luck, either.. I think the processors are starting to like getting daily phone calls from me.. I think it is just starting to set in with my NRD that my orders are missing, because I got a few calls from different recruiters/OPO today.. I feel somewhat priortized now! :)

bennkrys

I was told today that the board met on 2 Aug. The recruiter looked the information up while I was on the phone. If it took place on 2 Aug then I guess it could be another week? Has anyone else heard the same?

jmiller82

I was told to call my recruiter no later than Friday of next week (18 AUG) if I hadn't received orders to OCS yet.. I would assume that they've met already or will be meeting by this Friday..

jmiller82

Bill, I've been meaning to say this - love the avatar! What Farley movie is it from though?!

I agree.. I talked to someone yesterday at CNRC and received some info, but once again, it is not conclusive!! I think everyone is worried about us getting excited about a final select and then thinking it's official. Oh well.. I'll wait for my orders another week I guess.. Just curious, what NRD is each of you using? I'm out of NRD Jacksonville..

XeroCool

Hey, anyone know how often someone is denied final select after going through and passing physical and PT?
This waiting is just allowing these crazy scenarios to run through my head

JIMMY

Hey, anyone know how often someone is denied final select after going through and passing physical and PT?

i hear it happens very often... to people with a lack of patients.... lol jkjk. waiting sucks. dunno how often, but GOOD LUCK!!!:)

BigRed389

None

Who cares?

YOU pass the PRT, and YOU pass the medical to get in. Not somebody else.

Worrying about that kind of #### will just drive you insane and raise blood pressure. And that's a DQ right there. Stop worrying.