• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July 20th Board

XeroCool

Just wondering if anyone else has been sitting waiting patiently abut the results? I was told that about 7 days max. after the 20JUL would have results back. I am still waiting. Anyone else in the same boat or did something just happen on my end?
X

BigRed389

None
billthrill1 said:
On a smiliar note, I submitted my application for pilot on Monday, July 31. Anybody else in my boat and waiting to hear? Did your recruiter tell you when you're supposed to hear yay or nay?

Hopefully Aug 16...

XeroCool

best of luck to all of us.
I feel a few years down the road there needs to be an airwarriors get together

AppleCello

this is getting crazy... Its out of my hands now and I just need to chill, BUT I CANT! at least its causing me to do a ton of working out. that part doesnt hurt.

XeroCool

I feel like my recruiter is screening my calls now....because almost daily I call upon and ask if they have heard any news.
X

kenie311

Hello

I got an email from my recruiter saying that the results will be posted at the EARLIEST on the 9th...this Wednesday. Oh this came from someone up in TN. I have been sitting waiting for a board since May...I feel yall's pain.

smumaustin

pilot
Hey that is better then the no news that we have been getting... thanks for the info, and good luck!

jmiller82

Ok where will they be posted?

He's right.. I talked to the NRD guys today and they said that we should know within the next two days (putting it at AUG 09). "Posting" refers to the Recruiters' Quarterdeck in CNRC, which of course, is off limits to us (unless you are a recruiter/NRD staff). Keep in touch with the processor/recruiter and they will find out.

On a related note, I was told that the individual responsible for administering the letters for final select, for the recruiters and various NRD's, has been away for a little bit. They were supposed to be back today, which probably explains the rush environment to get it compiled by the 9th. All I am waiting on is my orders date, but I know how some of you feel right about now, especially just submitting and not knowing what's going on. Put it this way: For anything from the Navy (especially in accessions/OCS), before they screw up and tell you "unofficially" that you are PRO-REC'ed YES or FINAL SELECTED, they WILL have it transmitted (electronically) to your recruiter and NRD, and then it will be in the mail with your congratulations letter/denial letter/letter of explanation. This way, it eliminates screw-ups on CNRC's end, thus, making it more difficult on the already resource and energy-strained recruiting district! Take it easy on some of those processors and recruiters, as they have a TOUGH @$$ job, believe it or not. Maybe ask them to give you an update call on your status every week, giving them an indication that you are fully involved in this. I even PT'ed at my NRD for like 3 weeks, just so I could stay up to current on my packet/application status while it was awaiting final selection. I'd recommend that if you're past the PRO-REC portion. Other than that, PATIENCE, or as AppleCello puts it, WORK OUT!! Can't hurt!

I've heard that the next aviation board is going to be on the 17th. Check over at USNavyOCS.com for some more info on the next aviation board date for August, unless some of the recruiters want to chime in for clarification.. :)

Good luck guys/girls and keep us posted on the news or any hint of news (in this case)! Oh yeah, and about the AW reunion - How about the NASP O'Club after graduation? If all of us here are going Aviation, I hear API is a heck of a wait (3-7 months last I heard), so we'd have plenty of time (other than OHARP'ing) to get together!

Amanda

Aircrew,

I'm active duty too. The enlisted processor at CNRC emailed my CC and AOIC with the good news. They also attached a copy of the selection letter. A week later the real letter arrived at my command addressed to the OIC. I never saw anything on message traffic. Hopefully you will get some news Wednesday. Good luck.

Amanda