• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JSF = more pilot slots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zuggerat

yo i could have sworn that the JSF was gonna be nicknamed the vulture, i cant back that up though, i cant remember the site i saw it on

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
HAHAHAHAOMGWTFLOLBBQ GODDAMN THATS HILARIOUS... YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON TO REFERENCE THE SHOCKER ON THE INTERNETS!!!1!!!11!

what are you, 15?

TurnandBurn55

Drinking, flying, or looking busy!!
None
And the Super Bug has already been named the 'Rhino'... legacy name to the old F-4 Phantom IIs... itself a reference to the FH-1...

What was it A-4s says? The more things change...?

Maybe he can throw in the pictures for me....

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Michael W said:
I'd name it the "Shocker."
Hey, that's my windoze wallpaper! Funny! Chicks never know quite what to think of that when they come over.

Brett

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
squeeze said:
HAHAHAHAOMGWTFLOLBBQ GODDAMN THATS HILARIOUS... YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON TO REFERENCE THE SHOCKER ON THE INTERNETS!!!1!!!11!

what are you, 15?

Best. Post. Ever.

I'm not being sarcastic.

etnuclearsailor

STA 21 Nuclear OC
They can call it something like the "Friendly Dove" or the "Pidgeon". Everyone love pidgeons. No one loves Musketeers. Why name a fighter after a candy bar, anyway? Is M&M Mars donating money for it?

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
etnuclearsailor said:
Is M&M Mars donating money for it?

Maybe sponsors are what we need. We could even have whole battle groups represent a large city. Trading cards would be totally awesome to. "I'll trade you my GW battle group and the USS Nebraska for your Regan battle group." Hmm....i copy right this idea!

We ought to have Airwarriors trading cards too...

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
PropStop said:
Maybe sponsors are what we need. We could even have whole battle groups represent a large city. Trading cards would be totally awesome to. "I'll trade you my GW battle group and the USS Nebraska for your Regan battle group." Hmm....i copy right this idea!

We ought to have Airwarriors trading cards too...

I KNOW you're not too young to remember Gulf War trading cards. Crap, I remember them and I was born in 1981.

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
Fly Navy said:
I KNOW you're not too young to remember Gulf War trading cards. Crap, I remember them and I was born in 1981.

Huh.... I'm 3 years younger and I remember them.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Fly Navy said:

I still HAVE all of them (in some old trunk full of other childhood things)

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Fly Navy said:
Ever seen Garden State?...

for about 15 minutes till i started thinking "what the christ am I watching?" and left.

that, and Natalie Portman didn't seem to be on a path to nudity

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
squeeze said:
for about 15 minutes till i started thinking "what the christ am I watching?" and left.

that, and Natalie Portman didn't seem to be on a path to nudity

There is a scene in there MADE for this situation right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.