• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JSF helmet vid

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
yeah...like a 360 degree gen 5 FLIR on crack...overlaid with moving map and targeting data...if you double click the throttle, you can pause the game too :D

Yankee Uniform Tango
yeah...like a 360 degree gen 5 FLIR on crack...overlaid with moving map and targeting data...if you double click the throttle, you can pause the game too :D

I hear the end guy is hard...

Personally I'm kind of skeptical about the seeing-through-the-floor part. What happens once you have to scratch your invisible balls?

Junkball

"I believe in ammunition"
pilot
If I ever get a chance to fly that video game I'm going to be continually scared shitless I'm going to fall through my invisible seat

hornsfan

happy to be here
pilot
My favorite quote:
"With DAS maneuverability is irrelevant. Instead of mutual kills, the F-35 simply exits the fight and lets its missiles do the turning."

I cant claim to know much of anything about ACM at this point, but I still call BS.

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
Good luck getting that to work!

EXACTLY what I thought. Although according to the very end hook line (seeing everything, everywhere, all the time) it is actually a God helmet, therefore it must also be all powerful. Perhaps the helmet can scratch your balls for you.

I wonder how this exact same thread would fare on baseops.

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
EXACTLY what I thought. Although according to the very end hook line (seeing everything, everywhere, all the time) it is actually a God helmet, therefore it must also be all powerful. Perhaps the helmet can scratch your balls for you.

I wonder how this exact same thread would fare on baseops.

The computer screens would all be a gooey mess.

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
Pilot: My DAS helmet is FUBAR

PR2: What's the problem Sir???

Pilot: The intergral targeting data becomes blurry in sectors 2 and 4

PR2: Roger that Sir...

Pilot exits shop...

PR2 (to PR1): Que?