• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jobs in Pensacola

Azdevil78

Hi everyone, I am moving down to PCola in Jan. with my boyfriend who will be starting flight school. Right now I am in the advertising business and I would love to keep going in this direction but understand that there are slim pickings in PCola. I would also love to work for a university doing enrollment or admissions. Anyone have any advice for me or work in either one of these areas???? :icon_mi_1

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
UWF is down in this area (University of West Florida)
Other than that I am afraid I can't help you much..

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
If you want to work in a college/university admissions office, there's UWF and P-cola Jr. College...

Other than that, check out the internet.

Also, is your b/f a SNFO or SNA... if he's an SNA not going to Whiting, you're prolly not gonna be here for too long. If he's a SNFO, you'll be here for a while.

Azdevil78

My boyfriend is actually a SNA, not SNFO. Hopefully we will be staying in the Pensacola area but I am prepared for the traveling lifestyle, he's a keeper!

phrogpilot73

AnnieQ said:
My boyfriend is actually a SNA, not SNFO. Hopefully we will be staying in the Pensacola area but I am prepared for the traveling lifestyle, he's a keeper!
Just thought I'd answer up on behalf of the single guys - you're the keeper... Not many women out there that would be all that willing to chuck their career, so their significant other could persue their dream...

Azdevil78

Thanks FlyingBeagle and phrogpilot73. The only reason I get through all of this is because I know he is happy doing what he is doing and that he would do the same for me.

bennett4362

deployment sucks
try looking at the navy college office at nasp. each of the schools that go through the office have a contact you could talk with.

codtanker

United Airlines
pilot
9 years and counting

My wife and I just went over 9 years and counting. She is definately a keeper, went through all of flight school as a girlfriend, moving three times in 2 years and knowing my EPs for the Mentor as good as I did for her efforts. It can be done, not always the easiest but I'm one of the lucky ones.

JTD

Hey AnnieQ,
I'll be in Pcola in January, private message me your e-mail or phone # and maybe we can get together sometime.