• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JMPE via CD-rom going away

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
They seem to be shifting everyone who can't do in residence to Web-based or Fleet Seminar. They recently canxed the blended two-week in-residence program for SELRES, too.

Literally just turned in my last S&W paper; Looks like it's TSDM via Web to finish up for this guy.

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
If you want to be a skipper. Required before you assume command. The tactic I'm going with is that I'll only do it if I make #1 DH. If you leave #2, no point since you're not making command anyways.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
If you defer it until post-DH, then you can attend one of the service War Colleges if your timing works out. A year at Newport is infinitely better than the product you get in any distance learning environment.

Ektar

Brewing Pilot
pilot
For SELRES, look into the Hybrid JPME program. I am in the process of applying to the program for this year's board. Applications are due 1 OCT.

jtmedli

pilot
If you want to be a skipper. Required before you assume command. The tactic I'm going with is that I'll only do it if I make #1 DH. If you leave #2, no point since you're not making command anyways.

Isn't that the way it's supposed to work anyways?

tarjas

Alooo-haaa
None

Only if the JPME police catch you...