• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jet Slots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falcaner

DCA "Don't give up the ship"
hey everyone,
During Our safety stand-down we got to hear from CNATRA. Unfortunately he had bad news for those of us who are in primary and want to go jets in the next few months. He told us that they cut back on the number of jet slots that they need for the next fiscal year and because of this there will only be one jet slot a week until about March.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
You know, it's funny, after two and a half years, it's the same speil. It's nice to see that after all this time, nothing has changed.

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Classic to all who try to play the odds for "which service gets more jet slots so I can fly jets!" Timing, needs of the service and a lot of damn luck is all thats involved. Live to fly and love what you fly regardless if it sucks and blows or beats the freaking air into submission. I guess P-3's do a combination of both so I guess you have to like them as well. Semper, Frumby

Attack Pilot
Major USMC

Status
Not open for further replies.