• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

jet availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

el_riddle

60 bubba
if that 30-32% figure is correct and the average class size is 25 or so. then nearly 8 people would theoretically get jets. i have been told numerous times that only the top 2 or 3 get jets. is this just bad gouge or due to the 'needs of the navy' clause?
luke

Dave Shutter

People I know in Primary SQDN's are telling me there's a huge push for Helo's right now, less than a handful of Jets slots per MONTH, but that it swings back and forth and in a few months there will probably be Jet slots aplenty. Luck of the draw. I stopped worrying about what I'll fly a long time ago, OCS does that to you. Get the highest grades you can because they = options.

Edited by - Dave Shutter on 02/27/2002 09:59:24

Jeff29

Science Project
Dave,

Do you have a start date for API. I'll report to P-cola on 26 April, and have been told that once I have an up-chit, I'll be put right into a class (i.e. no waiting pool).

Jeff

Dave Shutter

Jeff...I report back from OHARP on the 18'th of March. I was told I might class up that Fri. but a lot of other people ahead of me in the pool say that's unlikely and that I might be waiting a few more weeks. Fine with me, I could use a few more weeks off to get myself situated down there. In any event we'll definitely run into each other...old timers rule!

Dave Shutter

Hey Matt...Vicki told me about your possible "visit" to P-cola the week I graduated and I was really looking forward to some "quality time" with you and your SQDN mates, too bad it didn't pan out. I'm planning on heading out on the mornign of the 15'th and pulling into town the next night. I'll probably crash after the drive but I'll be around that Sun. What's up?

Status
Not open for further replies.